New Image Hair wants you to have nothing but the best on the most important day of your life. We will be happy to customize our services to organize all of your beauty, well-being and fashion needs for your special day. From the time you start planning your wedding to the day you walk down the aisle, we are here to help you every step of the way. Contact our Bridal Event Coordinator today to get things started.
What is your bridal style? We would love to help you find out. Our stylists are available to consult well in advance to find the perfect look for your special day.
Our team of bridal specialists are available to help you and your entire bridal party for either salon based or on-site hair and make up. We are happy to host your bridal party, your photographer and your flower girl!
6 Months Before:
- Contact the Bridal Event Coordinator prior to wedding.
- Call 508-385-6337 to check availability or contact our bridal coordinator
- Sign and complete our bridal contract
- Submit deposit to reserve wedding day appointments
- Start collecting hairstyle ideas – see our bridal galleries or visit our Facebook Page for most recent photos
- Pick out and decide on hair ornamentation or fascinators
- Schedule consultation 2 to 4 months prior to the event.
4 Months Before
- Email our bridal coordinator all wedding day appointments for bride and bridal party. Please include first and last names and phone numbers.
- Review and approve tentative wedding day schedule along with bride’s trial appointments.
- Schedule monthly manicures and/or pedicures and inquire about our bridal promotions.
- Start looking in magazines/online for bridal hairstyles, makeup, and hair accessories.
4 to 6 Weeks Before
- Complete the bridal trial hair and makeup appointment. The trial will guarantee the wedding day runs smoothly and allows ours stylists to create a custom look.
- Set aside 1-1.5 hours for the hair trial and 1 hour for the makeup trial.
- Don’t forget the images of hair and makeup looks, images of the wedding dress, hair accessories, cosmetic favorites, and a camera!
- Freshly cut and colored hair is recommended. Hair should be dry, clean, and unconditioned. Do not flat iron hair.
- Skin should be clean and moisturized.
1 Week Before
- Inform our bridal coordinator of any changes
- Pay remaining balance of services
Bride and Bridal Party
- Bride and bridal party should arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled appointment
- Hair should be dry, cleaned, and unconditioned. Skin should be clean and moisturized.
- Bride and bridal party should wear a shirt with a loose neckline or a button down shirt
- Bring pictures from your trial and pictures for your bridesmaids looks.
- Bring headpiece, veil, and/or any hair accessories.